Part Time Position Available: Relationship Manager
For over 8 years, Bowers Advisory Group, LLC has been providing world-class financial advice to investors in the Tri-State area. We are currently looking for a part-time reliable service professional with great “people” skills to help us manage and enhance all existing relationships with clients, strategic partners, and prospects. Our team members are organized, enthusiastic, and dedicated. We want someone who shares these traits and will see the role of Relationship Manager as a career rather than just a job.
The Relationship Manager’s main responsibility is to manage existing relationships effectively so that they can be taken to “the next level.” By doing this, the RM will ensure that our financial advisors ALWAYS have plenty of interested and qualified clients, prospects, and Strategic Partners to talk to. This is done by:
- Personally contacting each client, prospect, and strategic partner on a regular basis.
- Recognizing important dates in each person’s life (birthday, anniversary, retirement date).
- Ensuring personalized, Ritz Carlton®-level service and attention whenever someone comes into our office for a meeting.
- Working Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to Noon. A few hours one night a week, that could be done at home. Occasionally, weekend hours may be required due to special events.
- Contact each relationship on a regular basis.
- Maintain “profiles” for each relationship, consisting of their financial goals, financial needs, family history, hobbies and interests, important dates, etc.
- Regularly promote referrals with each relationship.
- Assist our Service Department in handling any special requests or issues that arise.
Qualifications / Criteria
All applicants should have:
- A high school diploma or GED (Bachelor’s degree a plus) and be enrolled in a college financial planning field of study
- Outstanding “people-skills.” MUST enjoy meeting and speaking with people on the phone and in person. If you are the kind of person who is good with names and faces and never forgets someone’s birthday, we want to hear from you.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable and willing to spend a set number of hours on the phone every day.
- Good computer skills. The Relationship Manager will be required to learn how to use our firm’s Client Relationship Manager (CRM) software. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office® is also essential.
- 2+ years of experience in a service, hospitality, or customer-care position is a MAJOR plus.
- Previous experience in the financial service industry is preferred but not required.
All applicants should be disciplined, organized, hard-working, reliable, and enthusiastic.
The ideal Relationship Manager will want to grow both personally and professionally in this position. We see this role as a career, not a job, and want you to see it that way, too.
Interested candidates should contact Jeff Bowers directly at 240-329-3333.